[one_half]Incorporating a wide variety of tools and processes, our experts build the capability of each individual and the capacity of your entire team to effectively and efficiently execute your mission and demonstrate productive behaviors over the long term. In addition to coaching your team leaders and members, we help you clarify individuals’ roles and establish team charters to crystallize your shared values.
We use different methodologies to fit your unique situation. For example, we often use a combination of role negotiation, appreciative inquiry, learning organization techniques, Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator MBTI® personality inventories, team chartering, dialogue, values identification and team visioning for leadership development.
We’ll interview your team to learn from their different perspectives, gain an understanding of any team issues and identify the desired outcomes of our work together.
We then share this data and your options with you, and, together, we build a plan for moving forward and agree on shared team values and preferred behaviors. Working one-on-one, with your entire team or in cross-team collaborations, we work with you to clarify your team’s strategic direction and to create processes and measures that will effectively guide your leadership development and team.
We leverage cutting-edge content, emotional intelligence development, best practices frameworks and organization effectiveness tools to develop specific critical skills for your leaders who are facing complex challenges. We help your team establish a process for providing one another with feedback and resolving conflicts, including identifying measures and mechanisms that give your team feedback on how they are faring with demonstrating their intentions.
We revisit your commitments, evaluate your progress, reinforce what’s working for you and refine what’s not. Toward the end of our engagement, we may also consider individual coaching sessions for your team members and contracting with one another for feedback.
- Over a three year time frame facilitated a global team at Microsoft. Consulting included:
- Developing Chartering for the Extended Leadership Team
- Developing Core Purpose, Strategy, Values and Behaviors
- Yearly business planning
- Work with extended cross team members to design the business plan and drive reviews and business results
- Developing their leadership capacity individually and as a team through assessment, coaching and effective leadership feedback tools
- Worked with the Apache Oil and Gas Corporation Chief Accounting Officer and Direct Reports. Facilitated vision, values and strategy work and the execution of the plan over a two year time frame. Coached the leadership team in effective ways to work with staff and build the leadership capability of the next level of the organization. Used self-assessments, 360 Assessments and Emotional Intelligence tools to compliment the business analysis work. Worked in three countries with significant cultural differences