[one_half]Senior leaders considering implementation of organization-wide change and performance improvement rely on Guiding Leaders and Teams for change management coaching. We provide an organizational assessment so you can understand the top organizational issues interfering with your business results, and then we guide you in designing your preferred future. We facilitate leader development for our change management clients so you can learn to manage, implement and evaluate change effectively on your own.
The approach we use depends on the complexity of the change you’re considering, the reason you desire the change, the type of organizational change you want, and your organization’s readiness to face and implement the change.
We assess and design each change management or organization development opportunity on a case-by-case basis, incorporating organization theory, design and systems research; data from interviews with your internal and outside stakeholders; and different change management coaching models and instruments to assess your change situation and inform your change plan.
Contact us about Change Management »[/one_half]
- Partnered with Jim Collins’ organization, author of Built to Last to design and facilitate cultural alignment to facilitate leadership and organization development for three European and four American companies that were merged.
- At the Center for Creative Leadership, worked to design and facilitate the change management practice over an eight year period. Delivered 40 change management programs, Effecting Change, to leaders from global corporations, non-profit organizations and government agencies:
- Formed long term partnerships with organizations as a change practice consultant to prepare them to execute on large scale change initiatives
- Worked with over 100 corporate executive teams in change leadership strategy
- Developed leaders and created a culture of accountability during a mandated statewide technology implementation. Clearly articulated a vision and new roles within the organization. Developed a transition plan, competency assessment and opportunity for training evaluation which included the participation of all employees.